January, February and March are perfect months to elope to St John
[gallery] Is the thought of a traditional wedding with all of your friends and family putting a damper on your engagement? Why not consider eloping to St John? High season rates may prohibit other guests from attending your wedding in Jan, Feb and March. It is, however a great time to take a well deserved vacation and turn it into a wedding moon! I have created packages for you to have a romantic, private and stress free ceremony. You can capture the ceremony with professional photography and cinematography. Then plan a reception back home upon your return. The Island Style Package provides you with all the top notch components of a 1st class wedding. Your friends and family can watch the film and feel as if they were standing with you on the beach. This is a great way to keep the ceremony private without excluding your love ones from experiencing it with you- I have attached some recent weddings - the general consensus from each of the couples was how easy and relaxed they felt on their wedding day-
If this sounds like something your heart is desiring, it can easily be put together in a matter of weeks - buy your ticket and get out of the cold!
Island Style- $2,300
- Vow Consultation
- Custom Ceremony
- Virgin Islands National Park Location - Beach or Plantation Ruins
- Two Witnesses
- Decorative Wedding Certificate
- Certified Copy of Marriage License
- SUV Limo Service for transportation to wedding site for bride and bridal party 6 max. Return trip for bride and groom with complementary champagne.
- Professional Photographer Includes 100 Digital Photos, ownership of photos on cd and a personal website for your family and friends to view your special day.
- Professional Cinematography One hour of filming, edited, DVD format ( 2 copies)– your personal selection of music to accompany the final product ( approx 20 minutes wedding film)
- Island Bridal Bouquet of orchids, roses and lilies your choice of colors & Groom Boutonnière
- Scattered Rose Petals at Ceremony
- A 20% Service Charge will be added, no tax