Happily Ever After: 8 Perks of Saying “I Do,” Island Style
Welcome Kelli Pavlovec from Sonic Charter as Island Style Weddings guest blogger!
Getting ready to tie the knot? Why not leave behind the hustle, bustle and stress for a majestic destination wedding in the Virgin Islands!
With the right professional wedding planner and a superb boat charter on your team, the Islands are your tropical playground. All that’s left is to sit back and enjoy the perfect vacation – culminating in a peaceful, memorable declaration of your vows.
Why a Destination Ceremony Beats Getting Hitched at Home
Mary Bartolucci, seasoned Island Wedding Planner and Officiant, strongly recommends choosing a week-long destination wedding celebration instead of rushing through a traditional, stress-filled blur of a local ceremony. Remarks Bartolucci: “Guests get not only to come to the wedding, but also get a vacation and family reunion out of it. The bride and groom are more relaxed. It’s a win for everyone.”
We compiled a list of 8 fringe benefits of choosing the Virgin Islands for your nuptials:
1. Spend a whole pre-wedding day on the water. This is a great way for your entire party and guests to kick back and enjoy time together.
2. Boat out to the British Virgin Islands on a day trip, soaking in the water and drinking Painkillers.
3. Have a beach BBQ rehearsal dinner.
4. Arrange for everyone in your party to rent a luxury yacht and spend the day sunning, snorkeling and enjoying hors d’oeuvres.
5. Get married on a boat over emerald crystalline waters, complete with gorgeous backdrop.
6. Pull up by boat to a solitary beach and declare your love for one another.
7. Find a secluded cove by boat and have a completely private ceremony with incredible vistas.
8. Spend your honeymoon on a private island like the beautiful Saba Rock.
Whether you’re bringing a large group, or it’s just the two of you saying “I Do,” a knowledgeable boat charter plus captain gives you accessibility, syncs up your wedding party and gives freedom to explore uninhibited.
The calm, the pristine beauty – there’s no better way to celebrate the best day of your life than island style.
This post brought to you by Sonic Charters St. Thomas Boat Rental.
At Sonic Charters, our goal is simple: to ensure that your visit to the U.S. and British Virgin Islands is greater than you ever dreamed. Whether you’re honeymooning, saying “I Do” or renewing vows, we have exactly the charter for you. For $100 off a Luxury Sea Ray Sundancer rental, use Coupon Code: WEDDING17